Regular price $35.00
Paladin64 is a modern ALPS64 pcb (based off of the alps64 pcb from hasu). It follows the same row/column layout to be able to easily migrate over keymaps. The PCB was designed from scratch first in 2018, now on revision 3.
- ATMega32u4, QMK compatible with Via support (pending merge)
- USB-C (rev3), older revisions had mini
- GH60 placement of usb port and mounting points
- Supports a variety of alps64 layouts
- ALPS only
- Bigger pin holes to work with mill-max sockets
- RGB Underglow
- Built in track-point circuit, just need to provide a trackpoint module from old keyboards
- The PCB also supports an additional IBM JIS Layout (bottom row and right shift along with ISO Enter).